I have not been doing this baking and blogging thing for very long, but I have been having an absolute ball in the short time that I've been doing it. And now here I find myself, for the second time today, completely floored by the fact that a fellow baker has bestowed an award on my little blog!! One of my very favorite bloggers, Jamie from My Baking Addiction, has chosen me as one of her recipients for the Brillante Weblog Award!!
Thank you, Jamie!!! I am honored that a blogger as talented as Jamie would think of my blog! Jamie's food photography is simply stunning. Even in a group with many amazing photographers, the beauty and simplicity of Jamie's pictures really stand out. Be sure to check out her blog!
Now, I must follow the Award Rules, which are as follows:
1. when you receive a diamond, make a post about it on your blog.
2. name the blogger from whom you got it.
3. award the diamonds to seven other bloggers.
4. link them.
5. and tell them they got one.
My recipients: a group of super-talented bakers, writers and photographers! Some have been doing this for a while, some are relatively new at it. I count all of them among my favorite reads!
1. Laura from she's cookin' now!
2. n.o.e. from The Dogs Eat The Crumbs
3. The Del Sisters from The Del Sisters Kitchen
4. Rebecca of Ezra Pound Cake
5. Julie of Peanut Butter and Julie
6. Peggy of Pantry Revisited
7. Jules of Someone's in the Kitchen
Thank you again, Jamie!
1 day ago